Hydroponic Kit-NFT Channels-64Planter
The 64-plant Hydroponic starter Kit allows you to experience hydroponic farming at your home, and now you can grow leafy greens at home and work with hydroponic systems on a small scale as a home garden. With this system, you can grow 64 plants using 8 NFT channels in just one sq meters of space where you can produce good leafy greens for your home and an attached 20 liters water Reservoir.
- Nutrient Film Technique (NFT)
- Hydroponic kit in Bangalore
- 64 planter hydroponic kit
unboxing the system
- Set up time 30 mins
- 1-2 persons for assembly
- hammer and millet
- Base Frame X 2
- NFT X 8
- Leg bar X 2
- Reservoir X 1
- channel holder X 16
- Inlet Pipe X 1
- Outlet Pipe X 1
- Net Pots X 64
- Connectors X 7
- Submersible Pump X 1
- Jiffy Plug X 64
- Nutrient Solution 500 X 2
- Seed packet X 5
How To Setup System:
- start with base frame
- connect the base frames with the bars
- Fix the channel holders to the base
- Place the NFT channels onto the holders and connect them using channel pipes.
- Insert the inlet pipe below the inlet cavity, supported by a ring
- place a reservoir below
- Place the pump tube and cable the reservoir lid opening. On the other side, join the drain lines with a T bend and drop the drain in the bucket.
- Place the lid on the Reservoir.
- Connect the outlet pipe into the Reservoir.
- connect the outlet pipet to the outlet cavities
- place net pots into the channels
- Fill the reservoir bucket with water.
- Plug the cable into the power socket
- Your system is ready now.
sowing the seeds
- Take the jiffy plugs into the tray, pour sufficient water, and wait until the plugs expand fully.
- Insert the seeds into jiffy plugs between 1-2 mm deep from the plugs’ open end. Keep watering them twice a day for about 10 days, avoid excess watering, water them with Nutrients after a week, and keep them in a place where it gets proper morning sunlight for an hour, helping them grow healthy.
- Transfer the germinated seeds to the NFT channels after 10-15 days and increase to the suggested Electronic conductivity.
- Allow the plants to grow without disturbing.
- place your hydroponic system in a place where it gets sufficient sunlight and protects it from the rain.
- Ensure the water reservoir tank is sealed.
- Flush the system and replace the nutrients every 100 days.
- check the valves and tubes for any leakages.
- To avoid pump burnouts, it should always be submerged.
- Clean the pump motor once in 3 months.
- every 2-3 days, you need to check the PH/EC.
- each plant should receive equal sunlight
- Keep watch on diseases and pests, apply neem oil or soap water, or appropriate pest control measures.
- Harvest them before over-mature.
- keep filling water/nutrients whenever required
- for every 100 days, change the entire nutrient solution in a bucket.